Krung Thep - City of Angels

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Attention please, attention !!

"ATTENTION please, attention.."

That's how the PA system in Don Muang airport sounded when an announcement was made.

There's nothing much to talk about that airport simply because KLIA is way much better in many ways.

Throughout my stay in Thailand, I have always enjoyed their fastfood eg. McD's & BurgerKing there. When we were at the airport, I decided to try out KFC, just to complete the list. And also because I haven't eat chicken meat for few days.
I ordered Spicy Chicken Wings: 6 pcs. thinking of trying new menu only available in Bangkok.

When I received my 6 pieces, it's only drumlets not the whole wing. Chicken little, man...
Then when I took the first bite, phtui... it was super-extremely-crazily salty. I think they marinated the chicken with Chao Phraya's water. My BP would have gone up 5 mmHG after eating that.

That meal was the most-not-value-for-money-horribly-taste KFC I ahve eaten in my whole life.
The best KFC is still in PJ SEA Park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home